Project / Sales Consultant
The Project / Sales Consultant reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Location and Work Hours:
The Project / Sales Consultant will be located at one of Outdoor Steel Solutions offices at Bendigo, Ballarat, Shepparton, Kilmore or Sunbury Office.
Key hours of operation are, Monday through to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with any additional hours required or deemed necessary to get the job done.
The Project / Sales Consultant (PSC) key responsibilities are engaging clients with the view to generating sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You must be able to think on your feet
- Be able to work through issues and problem solve.
- Have good competency with computers, including then use of Microsoft
- Be able to interpret plans and understand levels.
- Be able to manage your time efficiently
- Contact enquiries as they as they are allocated.
- Promote the company in a positive manner and be able to sell the benefits of dealing with Outdoor Steel Solutions.
- Arrange and schedule site assessments to be carried out on the client’s site
- Understanding and implementation of our Unique Sales Approach
- Competency in the use of the Ranbuild Design Software
- Competency in the use of Sitemate program
- Competency in the use of Insightly CRM
- Be capable of preparing documentation to execute and finalise a sale
- Lead to first contact
- Conversion of leads to Opportunities
- Site Assessments to Sales
- Sale conversion
- % of profit to sale value
Weekly sales meetings reports
Leads – Opportunities – Site Assessments – Sales