Staff Spotlight – April
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Being the father of 4 beautiful and amazing kids.
- What motivates you to work hard?
Recognition, respect & teamwork.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
1970. I would buy a heap of Dodge Charger and other class cars knowing how much they are going to be worth in 2022!
- What was your first job?
Paper delivery boy. At the age of 9, I was up at 5am and riding my push bike around delivering news papers for $15 a week.
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
Elf on the Shelf has become our family tradition at Christmas time. The kids love finding out what whacky things he gets up to each Christmas.
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Lamb’s brains! And they were disgusting!
- What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+?
Just binged 4 seasons of Yellow Stone on Stan. Hung out weekly to watch Star Wars Book of Boba Fett with the kids.
Now waiting weekly for new episodes of Halo.
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Transformers was my favorite and still is to this day. Also loved He-Man, Ninja Turtles, Thundercats and M.A.S.K.
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
Without a doubt the 2 weeks family holiday Richelle and I took when we went to the Gold Coast with the kids and stayed at an awesome hotel with beach views! Got to see my dad and we also went to all the theme parks!
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Heavy machinery! I’d love to learn how to drive big bull dozers and excavators!
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
Probably the USA. I want to go to all the sports over there. NBA Game, NFL, Hockey, Baseball and taking the kids to Disney Land would be awesome! Also hire a Dodge Challenger!!
- What are your hobbies?
I’m a big kid. I love gaming and collecting toys. PlayStation is my go-to after a long day at work.
Currently collecting transformers figures but I’ve been told I’m not allowed to buy any more by my daughter HAHA
- What is your favorite movie?
I got too many favorites! Star Wars, The Matrix Trilogy, anything Marvel but Days of Thunder is my all-time favorite classic.
- What was your dream job as a child?
I wanted to be a jet fighter pilot.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Ryan Reynolds, Donald Trump, Will Ferrel & Lindsey Pelas would be awesome dinner party!
- What’s your favorite board game and/or videogame?
Favorite video game is currently WarZone. Although the amount of yelling I do when I play it would have you thinking otheriwse HAHA
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
Watching Linkin Park live was awesome & I’ll never forget Eminem concert!
- What is your favorite takeout?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
If it was a big win, I would make sure all my family were looked after and could live comfortably for the rest of their lives and then I would buy a nice big house on a big property near the beach, big shed that I could fill with all my favorite cars and make sure my kids futures were secured with investments.
- What are you looking forward to the most in the next year?
No more mandates, no more Covid, complete overhaul of the governments and being left alone to live a normal free life!