Staff Spotlight November
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Sorting out difficult jobs and establishing a lot of processes ion my new role.
- What motivates you to work hard?
Myself and doing a good job itself.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
- What was your first job?
I think a servo when I was 15.
- What is your favourite family holiday tradition?
Christmas lunch is always a blast (not always held at Christmas time)
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Bark and leaved (I was up for most things dared to do when I was a teenager).
- What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+?
Grand tour & Mythbusters on Amazon; Criminal Minds with Milly on Disney+ and all the kids shows specifically The Wiggles.
- What was your favourite childhood cartoon?
Partial to a bit of Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
New Zealand with the family was pretty bloody good.
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
- What are your hobbies?
Gaming, gym, spending time with kids, doing renos and travelling.
- What is your favourite movie?
Dunno, depends on the mood. Always throw on a bit of Naked Gun.
- How have you spent the Covid-19 lockdowns? Have you been lazy or productive?
Balance of the 2; done lots of renos and not done much somehow.
- What was your dream job as a child?
I don’t know! Too busy being a kid to think about a career.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Tim, dunno elsewise, whoever is good for a chat and a laugh.
- What’s your favourite board game and/or videogame?
Pictionary and Bananagrams; always enjoy Far Cry and a bit of FIFA.
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
Soundwave 2015 was pretty off its head (chills thinking about it and recalling it)
- What is your favourite takeout?
Grill’d or Mexi Kitchen.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off house, get investment property and help out some others.