Staff Spotlight October
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Renovating and building an extension on our house
- What motivates you to work hard?
The Christmas closure at the end of every year, I like to travel in these holidays – it keeps me going throughout the year.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
The 60’s or 70’s for a simpler time and better music
- What was your first job?
Working at an old folks home serving meals & doing dishes
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
Going to the beach every summer
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
When I go to France I’ll let you know 😉
- What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+?
On Prime Video – Nine Perfect Strangers
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
I didn’t like cartoons
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
Camping trip along the Murray in SA
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Play an instrument
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
- What are your hobbies?
Cooking/baking, belting out tunes in the loungeroom, is that a hobby?
- What is your favorite movie?
The Sweetest Thing
- How have you spent the Covid-19 lockdowns? Have you been lazy or productive?
A bit of both. It’s been great for my mental health, I love the serenity!
- What was your dream job as a child?
Too embarrassing to say!
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My mum who is not here.
- What’s your favorite boardgame and/or videogame?
Monopoly & grand theft auto
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
- What is your favorite takeout?
Depends on the day, I love food too much to choose
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Put the money in shares, live off the dividends and travel the world.