Staff Spotlight September
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
1. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Many proud moments in my life, on a personal level is having 2 children, family, successful business, Sydney
Archibald art exhibitor and art contributions in the community, playing with the finest musos in Australia on
stage many times.
2. What motivates you to work hard?
What motivates me is satisfaction in helping others, and seeing results after an effort
I’ve always said to anyone that listens” look after the customer and the money will look after itself”
3. If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
Probably the late 1500 watching the art masters at their work in Milan and Rome
4. What was your first job?
Absolute 1st job was at 15, sweeping and crushing boxes at the Venture Store P/T after school and playing
music with my band at the same age at all the restaurants while people enjoyed their evening BUT 1st Full time
job was a Textile Mechanic at the Cleckheaton Mills in Shepparton
5. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
We traditionally host all the Easter and Christmas events at our home as we have a huge family on both sides
and big home with land here , so the families get together from far and wide come together to have very
memorable occasions at home.
6. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Being from an Italian and Spanish background anything could be on the table, especially years ago growing up
at home, some things were pigs trotters, chicken heads, tongues – gross!! good old days
7. What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+
Very rare that I watch any movies these days, mostly read and conversation and connect with news on our
iPad, but on the chance I do it will be a live concert or an action movie.
8. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Fred Flintstone and the family
9. What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
Seeing our families for the first time in Spain, Italy, France, UK and Scotland for a month
10. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Fly a plane,
11. If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
Id like to visit Canada, Russia, Egypt, and Greece +Greek islands
12. What are your hobbies?
Musician, Artist, woodwork, collecting properties.
13. What is your favorite movie?
Somewhere in Time – jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves
14. How have you spent the Covid-19 lockdowns? Have you been lazy or productive?
15. What was your dream job as a child?
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Leonardo Da Vinci, Elon Musk, Elvis Presley and Pablo Picasso
17. What’s your favorite boardgame and/or videogame?
18. What is the best concert you’ve been to?
19. What is your favorite takeout?
20. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Id be exactly the same person as I am today and just reinvesting in more properties and allow all the benefits
to our friends and family to enjoy what we have to share.