Construction Crew Member
The Construction Crew Member reports directly to the Construction Supervisor.
Location and Work Hours:
The Construction Crew Member will be based at Outdoor Steel Solutions office in Bendigo, Ballarat or Kilmore.
They will work Monday through to Friday, 7am to 3pm, core hours, with additional hours as required.
The Construction Crew Member works with a Construction Team Leader and assists them in all things involved with the checking, picking and taking to site of the project materials, assembly and construction of the project structure, cleaning and packing up the project site at the end of each day and on completion of the construction. They also assist with any paperwork as required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with loading and unloading trailer with materials for project
- Assist with checking all materials included in Kits when arrive at site
- Assist with and undertake construction of project structures
- Work in a safe and efficient manor, and to company/industry Best Practices
- Be punctual, and communicate with the Team Leader
- Professional conduct is expected at all times
- Assist with completing, any project paperwork, including completion checklist, and accident & incident forms
- Be flexible in working with a variety of Team Leaders and be flexible in working in a variety of locations around regional Victoria
- Ensure have current required inductions and licences
- Attend any required training as directed
- Any other tasks as may be required at the time.