Construction Crew Member
We are on the hunt for our next construction crew member!
This position will be a full-time permanent position and will suit someone who’s looking for a long-term, stable employment.
Construction crew members work with a Construction Team Leader and assists them in all things involved with the checking, picking, and taking to site of the project materials, assembly and construction of the project structure, cleaning and packing up the project site at the end of each day and on completion of the construction. They will also assist with any paperwork as required.
Some of the responsibilities and duties of this position are:
- Assist with loading and unloading trailers with materials for the project.
- Assist with checking all materials included in kits when they arrive at site.
- Assist with and undertake construction of project structures.
- Work in a safe and efficient manor, and to the company/industry best practices.
- Be punctual and communicate with the team leader.
- Professional conduct is expected at all times.
- Assist with completing any project paperwork, including completion checklists and accident and incident forms.
- Be flexible in working with a variety of team leaders and be flexible in working in a variety of locations around regional Victoria.
- Ensure you have current required inductions and licenses.
- Attend any required training as directed.
- Any other tasks that may be required at the time.
To be successful you will:
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Possess a construction white card.
- Have a current drivers license.
- Be fit and enthusiastic.