We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
1. Who inspires you?
Stephen Hawking… Then probably my mum and dad for being able to put up with me.
2. What was the best concert you ever attended?
My youngest son’s kinder concert… I have never laughed soo much
3. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
My first option would be my home, the second would be anywhere as long as its camping…
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A rich person’s dog…. live the life of luxury….
5. What’s the last book you read?
Does the assembly guide for a Deluxe Skillion Garage count??
6. What are you passionate about?
Anything that is worth being passionate about…
7. What’s your favourite movie?
I am partial to Gladitor, I think it has a great storyline and not bad to watch a couple of half dressed men fight.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Got married and had kids… No, snuck into a pool when I was younger and went swimming with friends.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I have three kids… the only thing I get out of Netflix is settling the argument of who gets to
pick the next kids episode…
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Nothing right now, I’ve already produced three of them (My kids)
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My husband, just to see if he does do as much works as he raves on about 🙂
12. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Baked Potatoes… simple yet sooo satisfying
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Probably Ireland, seems like a relax part of the world, where you could get drunk and fit in like a local.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Dinning chairs not being pushed in properly and not aligned straight? not sure why, just really annoys me…
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I would tell you… but it’s a secret, so telling you would defeat the purpose of the secret talent
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Definitely not Hannibal Lecter …. But I already have the luxury of living this dream each night with my family.
17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Any colour, as long as I stayed sharp….
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
I’ll take in any way I can – email, letter, phone call… I’ll even take smoke signals if need be
19. What is your favourite family tradition?
Christmas day camping with family and plenty of beverages
20. Who is your least favourite superhero?
Probably the Hulk – He seems to do more destroying then more good?