Staff Spotlight December
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Being a father is by far my proudest accomplishment. Yes, even roaches breed, but there’s a special feeling I get whenever I see my son.
- What motivates you to work hard?
The fear of letting people down. If someone entrusts me to do something for them, I take responsibility and will work hard to not fail.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
I have no idea. I’d love to go back and see real dinosaurs, that would be pretty cool (unless they eat me).
- What was your first job?
I was a checkout chick at Kmart.
- What is your favourite family holiday tradition?
I don’t have traditions in my family. My own personal tradition is to eat as much pudding and custard as I can without throwing up.
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
A whole fish on a stick, or many octopuses on a stick.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+?
Hawkeye, I can’t miss anything Marvel.
- What was your favourite childhood cartoon?
The Simpsons influenced my life in such important ways.
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
What are these ‘vacations’ I hear so much about?
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Computer coding, I think it would be helpful in the next 40 years.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
Florence, Italy to see the city that was named after me.
- What are your hobbies?
Watching TV/Films, watching sport and playing video games.
- What is your favourite movie?
The Star Wars saga, inclusive of all movies and shows.
- How have you spent the Covid-19 lockdowns? Have you been lazy or productive?
I’ve been me. It really hasn’t had much of an effect on my life being that I’m such a hermit anyway.
- What was your dream job as a child?
To make videogames as a living.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
I would have to put in a lot of thought to answer this question properly.
- What’s your favourite board game and/or videogame?
Mario Kart 64. I couldn’t even estimate the number of hours I have sunk into this game.
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
I haven’t been to any concerts.
- What is your favourite takeout?
I think I’d have to say Schnitz. The OMG wrap just hits different.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Stop working, volunteer, help others etc. I think my passion is helping those who need help, I just don’t have the resources or motivation.