Staff Spotlight July
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
1. Who inspires you?
Sounds cliche, by definitely my parents. 41 years of marriage, raised 4 kids, ran their own business for many years. If my life ends up half as amazing as theirs, i will have led a very happy life.
2. What was the best concert you ever attended?
Coldplay – Etihad Stadium 2016. First concert my now husband took me to.
3. Where’s your favourite place in the world? HOME!
Theres no place like home 🙂
04. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
My beagle Ruby – eats and sleeps all day, she’s her own boss.
05. What’s the last book you read?
Don’t really read books, you need time for that.
06. What are you passionate about?
Being the best mum i can to my little boy Jack, and not sweating the small stuff. Life is too short and fragile.
Do what makes you happy!
07. What’s your favorite movie?
Typical chick response here, has to be Dirty Dancing or Pretty Woman, never get sick of watching these.
08. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Not sure i have a PG answer to this question.
09. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Godfather of Harlem – true story of infamous crime boss Bumpy Johnson who returns from 10 years prison to find the neighbourhood he once ruled in shambles. He must take on the Italian mob to regain control.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Dont know about cool, but the new fire pit area in our backyard is what im working on.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My younger self.
12. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
My husband makes a pretty mean chciken foccacia.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
RUDE PEOPLE. ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Wish i had something awesome to say like knife thrower, champion of the rubix cube or lion tamer but i dont. However i could play the piano quite well back in the day.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Barrack Obama, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman, Whitney Houston.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red, why be a dull when you can stand out.
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Face to face, be honest and upfront.
19. What is your favourite family tradition?
Christmas, the only time of the year where adults can be little kids again.
20. Who is your least favourite superhero?
I have to list just one? Batgirl.