Staff Spotlight – March
We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Raising my 2 boys to be the kind, respectful and funny young men they are.
- What motivates you to work hard?
My OCD, being a perfectionist and having pride in what I do.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you travel to?
1988 so I could see/spend more time with my nan.
- What was your first job?
Retail assistant at Video Land.
- What is your favourite family holiday tradition?
Eating my mum’s golden syrup dumplings.
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
The foam balls (peanut looking things) you get in packages so items don’t get damaged… they melt in your mouth and taste like popcorn!
- What are you currently watching on Netflix/Stan/Disney+?
Greys Anatomy for the 400th time!
- What was your favourite childhood cartoon?
Teemahe Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
All the camping trips I have with my boys are the best.
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Rock n Roll dancing.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
China to see the Terracotta Warriors.
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
– My Nan who passed away when I was 9.
– Bon Jovi so he can sing me to sleep after dinner 😉
– My 2 boys so they could meet my nan.
- What’s your favourite board game and/or videogame?
Connect 4… I challenge you to beat me at it!!
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
- What is your favourite takeout?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a house and share the money with my family.
- What are you looking forward to the most in the next year?
Spending time with my grand daughter and teaching her all my bad habits.