We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
1. Who inspires you?
2. What was the best concert you ever attended?
Hard to pick one, Riverboats Music Festival – all 9 that I’ve been to have been great!
3. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
By the beach, preferably somewhere along The Great Ocean Road
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Dressmaker’s Secret by Rosalie Ham
6. What are you passionate about?
7. What’s your favourite movie?
Dirty Dancing historically, but now The Dressmaker
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Sang in a Karaoke competition – crazy cause I can’t sing!
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Nothing, but on SBS on demand – Why Women Kill
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
My indoor plant collection
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
No one really – but let’s say the Queen
12. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Will have to say the cooked breakfast at the Black Pudding in Echuca, keep going back there!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
People on their phones all the time especially when sitting around a table having a meal
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
If I tell it won’t be a secret any more…
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Helena Bonham Carter, Antoni Gaudi, Marie Curie, Hugh Jackman
17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Via a conversation
19. What is your favourite family tradition?
20. Who is your least favourite superhero?
Don’t have a favourite or least favourite