We put our staff on the spot to answer 20 burning questions so you can learn more about our shed experts.
1. Who inspires you?
Jordan B. Peterson
2. What was the best concert you ever attended?
3. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
Waiheke Island – NZ
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Something that could roam carefree – like a Bird or Wild Horse
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
6. What are you passionate about?
Scouting and by extension working with youth
7. What’s your favourite movie?
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Packed up and moved interstate with half a plan and a lot of faith in others
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
A Virtual ‘Camp’ – for the scouts
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Queen Elizabeth II – perhaps when she was a bit younger though
12. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Roast Pheasant with roasted Potatoes and Veg
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Ignorant opinions or commentary on important issues
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I’ve been part of a couple of amateur theatre shows and can hold a tune
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Lord Baden-Powell, Ronald Regan, Winston Churchill & Albert Speer
17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
A frank conversation, direct and conside based in fact, data and truth
19. What is your favourite family tradition?
Christmas Day Breakfast
20. Who is your least favourite superhero?